Am 05.11.2016 um 12:51 schrieb Bill Riches:
Hi Mark,

Thank you for working with the KS24361.  Looking forward to when the program
will be available.

Any ideas on being able to use the 1 PPS signal out of the KS24361 to drive SL
sound card calibration?  It is a weird pulse and someone mentioned the timing
is wrong.  I use the pulse out of a Jackson unit with SL and it works fine.

In <http://www.hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de/downloads/DoubDist.pdf > ,

I have described a 1pps-Buffer, frequency doubler 5->10MHz and distribution amplifier for the KS24361. You may not want to build it, but there are pictures of the
1pps timing of the Lucent and and also a pic that shows where you can get
the internal 1pps in LVCMOS / TTL level. Buffer it to your taste and feed it
to a new BNC / SMA / whatever on the front plate.

73, Gerhard, DK4XP