Happy New Year, Time-Nuts!

TAPR received the production run of TNS-BUF boards, and the engineering sample of the TICC, from our contract manufacturer last week.

Both boards are nicely built and work as intended.

TNS-BUF boards will be shipping soon to those who ordered; some may already have gone out.

We will pull the trigger on the TICC production run by the end of the week, after doing a bit more preliminary work. Delivery is still scheduled for early February.

Other news on the TICC front is that help from fellow time-nut Dave McQuate has yielded the last major module for the TICC software, so we will be able to ship the boards with fully-functional (though not guaranteed bug-free!) software loaded. Thanks, Dave!

John