Since quite a few of the folks on the list love the smell of solder in the morning, I thought I'd pass along a supplier of new and refurbished soldering stuff that I've had really good luck with:
Bruce Sander at EAE Sales -- https://www.eaesales.com/ in Grabill, Indiana.

I encountered EAE a long time ago at the Dayton Hamvention flea market and over the years have bought a couple of Weller soldering stations, pencils, tips and accessories from them and been very happy.

I was prompted to write this note because last week Bruce really helped me out with a "we trust you" swap for a failed set of heated tweezers. I don't have any relationship with EAE other than as a satisfied customer.

John