So, please let autodesk know. And foreword this out to other lists and people who can also send out a quick note. Autodesk really needs to hear how we all feel.

Thanks!

Dan

On 1/24/2017 2:06 AM, time-nuts-requ...@febo.com wrote:
Message: 3
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:24:52 -0600
From: "Graham / KE9H" <ke9h.gra...@gmail.com>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
        <time-nuts@febo.com>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Autodesk Eagle -- maybe they're listening

Hi John:

It is still an effective tripling or quadrupling of the cost.

I purchased a "non profit" license several years ago for $129.  "Non
commercial, 4 layers, up to 160 sq cm., all functionality enabled."
They converted this to a "standard" license over time.
A license was good for the life of a major version, such as 5 or 6.
When 7 came out, I had to buy a new license for 7, but it was at the
existing customer upgrade price, which was $69.

So $129 initially, then $69 every two or three years or so, as new major
versions came out.
Now they want $100 per year.

--- Graham