Dear Time Enthusiasts,

SiTime, makers of MEMS-based oscillators, is hiring for multiple groups.  My
group in particular is hiring Systems Characterization Engineers.  We get to
characterize and integrate the guts (e.g. MEMS, regulators, pll, oscillators
circuits, etc) to make products that push the envelope of size, power, and
performance.  In my group, you will get to know how our clocks work and see
everything (down to the physics) underneath the hood.  You will get paid to
make great timing devices.

Other groups, such as circuit design, Marketing, and Operations, are also
hiring.  Please contact me if you are interested - even in positions in other
groups.  dt...@sitime.com<mailto:dt...@sitime.com>

Best regards,
David