All,

The order list is now closed as I have to prepare for another international
trip. I expect a final price quite today and will update everyone as soon as I
get it. I will also place the order at that time. All plates will ship direct
to the list member who will be doing the CNC machine work. He will send the
blank plates on, do the machine work on the rest, and send them on. If you
ordered blank and machined plates they'll come in one shipment. He will advise
what that portion of the shipping cost will be and that needs to be paid
directly to him.

I need mailing addresses for two purchasers - David S and Arne. Please send
those as soon as possible.

The cost of the plates plus initial shipping should be paid to me. Payment by
check or money order to:
Steve Krull
1313 N. Emporia Street
Wichita, KS 67214-2832

If you elect to pay by PayPal my account is steve-kr...@cox.net and please be
so kind as to add a little for the PayPal fees. I believe their latest fee
structure is 2.9% + $.30.

Thanks,

Steve
WB0DBS