Hi all, stupid Yahoo apparently caused me to be bounced from the list, glad to
be back in.
Just picked up a Fluke 207 (no suffix?) VLF receiver/comparator, and would like
to do some reading on it before putting any time or money into a rebuild.  From
my recent 332B overhaul, every single electrolytic in this thing will be
replaced if it's going to see active duty again.  I suspect it may possibly be
a better unit than my HP 117A, which has a really messed up amplifier requiring
replacement or a parts donor.  There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of info
about this 207 online, hoping perhaps someone has a digital copy of the manual
which could be emailed?  This one is also missing the top and bottom covers, if
anybody happens to have a parts set!
Regards, Chris

Sent from my SMRTphone