From: time-nuts <time-nuts-boun...@febo.com> on behalf of Mark Sims
<hol...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 5:25 PM
To: time-nuts@febo.com
Subject: [time-nuts] Looking for a HP-58503 display

I looked closely at the display and can see unused annunciators for frequency,
us, period, etc.  So the display is the same as used in at least one of their
frequency counters.  It has 12 alphanumeric digits.
time-nuts is a low volume, high SNR list for the discussion of precise time and
frequency measurement and related topics. To see the collection of prior
postings to ...