Hi

In some cases, you can get away with a 470 ohm resistor on the Tee and leave
out the inductor. A lot depends on
the threshold of the detect circuit in the GPSDO. Since the signal is normally
well amplified before it ever gets to the
splitter, adding a small amount of loss generally is not a big deal.  Depending
on this and that, you may see more
loss from the Tee than from the 470 ohm resistor :)

Bob