At 12:13 AM 8/4/2017, Chris Waldrup wrote:

So no voltage out to antenna. I do have one of those 6V max polyphasers but we did get some really close strikes recently.

Oh. As someone who lost a tbolt to lightning last year, I feel your pain.

I've had to change the Oncore UT Plus receiver board once in my Datum Starloc II and it was easy. Hope this is a similar Motorola Oncore. I'll open it up tomorrow and see. I need to find a better source of the

There's no replaceable GPS module as such in the tbolt.

--
newell N5TNL