there is no reason for an eclipse to affect time. However, working on the 1999
data made available by the German group, I had found a periodicity in the noise
in one of the time series. In particular, a pattern (a peak) was repeated every
35 minutes, which was the periodicity recorded by a gravimeter in Trieste
(Italy)
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/iovane/xtrieste.htm
I discarded those data because they didn't match in time the Trieste's
disturbances.
I suspect that an eclipse-related cause might affect in some way the atomic
clock circuitry (or even magnetic shielding) with a (weak)  possibility of
causing artifacts.

Keep an open eye.

i8iov