Hi

One would *guess* that since it has the 702 antenna on it, it does have L1/L2
firmware enabled
in the receiver ( 701 = single L1 band, 702 = L1 / L2, 703 = L1,L2.L5 ). Indeed
the hardware
spans a wide range of “things” depending on the exact license keys you shoot
into it. Buying
those keys “after the fact” never seemed to be very cost effective ….

Bob

> On Oct 9, 2017, at 4:02 PM, Tom Van Baak <t...@leapsecond.com> wrote:
>
> Christopher,
>
> Thanks for that additional information. Can you (or Gregory) also comment on
> the external frequency input / output and the 1PPS output of this receiver?
>
> A quick look at the om-20000128.pdf and om-20000129.pdf documents has words
> like "better than 250 ns accuracy" and "50 ns increments" but I didn't see
> mention of 1PPS quantization, sawtooth correction, or other words commonly
> used in GPS timing receiver specifications. I'm guessing this product is
> mostly designed for the PN part of PNT (Positioning, Navigation, Timing)?
>
> /tvb

>>> 02 brown          9-18 VDC power input (+)
>>> 03 yellow        COM1 RS232 TX
>>> 05 pink           COM1 RS232 RX
>>> 09 green          COM1 GND
>>> 10 black          USB D+
>>> 11 purple         USB D-
>>> 12 yellow brnstp  USB GND
>>> 15 red            ODO SIGA
>>> 16 blue           ODO SIGA-inv
>>> 29 grey pinkstp   PPS (high resistance? 80 ohm)
>>> 30 whitw grnstp   Event1
>>> 31 red blustp     signal ground