Hi

Everybody I have ever talked to about the internal disciplining on Rb’s comes
up with “it’s not for a GPSDO” somewhere in the first minute of the
conversation.
The objective seems to be to tune the unit to a perfect source to speed up the
calibration process. The idea never appears to include noise on the reference
signal or odd perturbations in the reference.

Bob