Many years ago I  tried to add some code to Lady Heather to calculate the
tempco and aging of the oscillator in a normally running Tbolt.   Although the
equations would theoretically work (using SVD decomposition) it seldom worked
properly.   Failure seemed to be caused by noise in the small numbers involved.
  I wound up adding code that could do it by disabling disciplining to get
aging and varying the temperature to get tempco.