On 2017-11-19 20:20, Mark Sims wrote:
Here are Wenzel's input circuits:
http://www.wenzel.com/documents/waveform.html

The TAPR TICC uses a slightly modified version of the two transistor circuit.

Also check out the LPRO-101 manual for their versions of the single
CMOS gate squarer.  One thing they do is add an RC filter to the CMOS
gate power supply.

Thanks for the link. Actually I am using Wenzel two transistors in my other project. Works great. This time I tried to use LPRO-101. But that one is to "square" outputs from MV89 OCXO. MCU like it. I am wandering, if it can it be an issue, if I am using the same 74AC04 for all three purposes:

1. 1PPS to control the DAC
2. OCXO to feed the MCU
3. Input from DUT

--