FWIW, for me the hardest part of working with Stable32 is getting the input scaling and other parameters like timestamps correct. If you think like a mathematician, you'll probably do fine. But I don't, and when working in particular with frequency data it always takes me a few tries to get it right.

But Stable32 is superb software, and this is a wonderful contribution. Thanks, Bill!

John
----