Hi All,

I have some old HP nixie tube counters (5245Ls) which I would like to give away
to a good home.  See the attached photo.  (Sorry for the poor quality.)

Some of them power on, some of them do not.  I don't think any of them actually
work correctly.  They would be good for parts.

I am giving these away for free to anyone who is interested.

I would rather not have to box these up and ship them.  I am located on Long
Island (NY) and would be willing to drive them part way (within reason!) to
meet if you are willing.

I tried Craig's list with no luck.  I do not want the hassle of eBay.

If no one is interested I will probably tear them down and get the various
parts into the right metal recycling bins at the landfill (sadly).

Thanks,

Scott