Hi Bill,

where are you located? since something like that, would be a perfect "therapy" for me, because I am always buying "all kind of junk" [my wife's opinion, but it is very close to the reality ] and after I fixed it and played with played with them don't know what to do with it...and it is true, well, if you are not to fare from me-- because of the shipping costs --- I am in the Bay Area in California, I could fix it for you

73

KJ6UHN

Alex