Thanks!
John
----

On 03/29/2018 05:55 PM, Tom Van Baak wrote:
Congrats on your acquisition. The Ultralink WWVB receivers are very nice. It
should still work -- it's an AM subcode (not carrier phase) receiver. If you
have more questions let me know. These modules were the darling of precise time
at the turn of the century; before mobile phones, before GPS was affordable.
Ultralink discontinued the product line within a few years when the market for
WWVB-based timing dried up.

Manuals here: http://leapsecond.com/museum/ulio/

Good question on the cable. If you don't see it in the manual let me know; I'll
dig out my cable and have a look. Note the inner 4 of 6 pins are Vcc, TCO, AGC,
gnd.

/tvb

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Ackermann N8UR" <j...@febo.com>
To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" <time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:57 AM
Subject: [time-nuts] Ultralink WWVB receiver manuals?

I just acquired an Ultralink WWVB timecode receiver -- more
specifically, model 301 receiver and model 333 decoder.

I'm looking for documentation on these guys.  Anyone have a manual
they'd be willing to share?

The key questions are really just two:  (a) is the 6P6C modular cable
connecting the receiver and decoder straight, or reversed, and (b) what
are the four DIP switches on the back of the 333 used for?

Thanks for any info.

John