When the transition to digital only happened, I happened to ask a ham friend
who was chief engineer at the local Fox station what they were doing with all
their gear. He said probably taking it to a hamfest.
I said if you chuck your rubidium or cesium standard let me know. He started
laughing and said we don’t have anything that precision, you’d be lucky for it
to be a TCXO.

Chris
KD4PBJ