I have a new to me International Time Recorder (pre-IBM) master clock.  I has
second, minute and hour closures and was thinking of using the second closure
to check the beat and time.  If others have done this kind of thing, let me
know.  I have a mix of timing equipment, of course, and have to be careful with
DC always, so I was thinking of just using an oscillator looped through the
second switch to get a rough idea of the timing.

Thoughts?  Beautiful clock, a friend of mine is the current expert having over
300 such clocks and affiliated secondary clocks, etc.

Regards,

Jerry

Jerry Hancock
je...@hanler.com