Hej Björn,

On 05/29/2018 10:03 PM, Björn wrote:
> If this is a badged CNT-91...
>
> This is from the current spec.
>
> ”The CNT-91 features a frequency range of 0.001Hz to 400 MHz standard with
> options to 3, 8, 14 and 20 GHz. ”
>
> The counter was designed while Pendulum still did R&D in Stockholm - not very
> far from Magnus domains. Magnus certainly knows how to do proper ADEV with
> that counter.

Yeah, I know the designers. They borrowed some of my counters at one
time for one research project.

Anyway, I have a CNT-90 (++, it's modified in several ways).

I have not really worked with the CNT-91, but don't think it is very
much different than the CNT-90. I have only seen the FCA-3000/3100 at fairs.

So, given that, it should be simple enough to set it up in time-interval
mode, let the start-channel set the pace of the measurement as usual and
then record into TimeLab.

I have not seen any built-in ADEV, that used to be done in a separate
software they had, and see, TimeView is available from Tektronix too as
TVA3000.

TvB has a CNT-91, he can let you know if there is any specifics for that
model to care about.