Dear Hugh,

I really enjoyed reading this! You have several cliff-hangers in there:
Did you (HP) fix/reduce the top cover issue? Did you alter the setup to
meet tighter specs? Did you fix the oven controller cable offset?
What else war-stories do you got?

It is by war-stories one shares knowledge, lessons learned is not
without its background and at least you have a great story.

Cheers,
Magnus