Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 23:43:10 -0000
From: "Paul Bicknell" <p...@bicknells.f2s.com>
To: "'Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement'"
        <time-nuts@lists.febo.com>
Subject: [time-nuts] 10 mhz accuracy for a satellite system

Dear all
I currently use a 198 Khz off air standard but I can no longer use  600 khz
since it moved from Rugby
I have herd a lot about varies frequency references that use satellites
This technology has improved immensely & become more affordable over the
past 5 years

So can a standard locked to a satellite be as good as a Rubidium ?

What accuracy can I achieve for a satellite system below ?800 as I am not
familiar with the latest that are on offer?

Regards Paul Bicknell  South Coast UK