OK.  I would still be interested to see if anyone has plots on the close in noise profile of the Lucents.  The XO part has an Efrom OCXO and I can assume it's similar to a generic OCXO.  But the RB is an unknown - I have no idea what to expect from that.

On a separate task, one of these days I would like to build up a set of 125 & 500 Mhz sources for lab and gear use disciplined by a GPSDO 10Mhz feed.  The current source is a 125 Mhz homebrew OCXO and a pair of doubler/amp/filter sets.  I assume they are pretty clean close in but the frequency moves around a bit more than I would like as the OCXO part of the equation is nothing special.  They drive some SDR and DDS sig gens here in the shack so the PN is a factor as well as the frequency accuracy.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com