Walter Shawlee 2 wrote:
Does anybody have the manual for this old standard? mine works, but is
a bit high, and needs internal adjustment, and a new battery pack.
pretty good condition for this old unit, and the 5MHz output is only
4.8Hz off after heaven only knows how many years in a dark corner.
it's only been running for 12 hours, so it might drift in after 30
days at the oven temperature, but my offset adjustment is maxed out.

I have had good luck converting the older 5Mhz standards to 10Mhz
using a cheap chinese doubler board off ebay and a 10Mhz bandpass
filter. the results were great (although about 6dB down from the
original level), and made them a bit more useful around the shop as
an external reference.
Any PDF would be appreciated. All my web searches were total dead ends
so far.
all the best,
walter

Download Navships 0967-170-3010 for the URQ-10A at
http://www.navy-radio.com/manuals/urq10a-man-0967-170-3010-6609.pdf

Seems to be pretty complete, with schematics, maintenance and calibration. Wish I had a URQ-10A; they were pretty good instruments in their day.

Cheers,
Dave M