The F9T and F9P - are these interchangeable for stationary timing use and stationary high performance position ?

From how I read the datasheets, :

>>the F9P has an internal RTK engine, and the F9T outputs the info RTCM etc and that data can be run on a external RTK engine on a micro.

The P provides 1.5m standalone positional accuracy compared to the T standalone positional accuracy of 2.0m. Not much difference there..

>> the F9P and F9T have their timing pulse performance shown using different description.

The P  has this as "RMS and 99%", while the T has this as '5nS','2.5ns diff'

>>> Both can operate with companion receivers to enhance performance but I interpret this as only the P can do a (internal, companion mode) differential position fix and only the T can do a (internal companion mode) differential time fix. That is , internally without using an external engine.

***

So it seems, if using an external RTL etc engines, the devices can do roughly the same thing.

How do others interpret this ? I want to do projects using positional for one app, and timing for another, and would like to be able to acheive the deep quantity discounts...

glen