Hi All,I hope some one can help me to find the answer.1. Let say some one can
extract the L1 carrier frequency 15xx MHz and convert it down to let say 1MHz
and put it to phase comparator and made the PLL to generated the LO to convert
and extract the carrier. Is this possible ? Have some has do it ? Can share any
thoughts ?2. In the UCenter or almost any software control for GPS
module/receiver we can find data for next pps, why if the software can
calculate the PPS should be they do not use it to adjust the PPS output so the
PPS jitter is minimal ?3. Why if we use real time RTK for better accuracy in
term of position the PPS is not changed ? ( At least in my setup) ?Are the RTK
software only process data and show the result in the screen without change
anything in module/receiver ?Any software can do a real change to receiver for
better PPS out based from any corrections available ?
Thank YouAnton