Hi

As the price of these gizmos goes up, the likelihood of them only going into
something *necessary* also goes up. You simply can’t get the purchase
approved otherwise. If you have to do a ship and return, you take that
necessary chunk of the operation offline for (weeks / months?) while that
process works its self out.

So - I wonder how well the device can project when it’s going to run out of
Rb? A scheduled shutdown is always preferable to an unscheduled one.

Bob