Yes.  The first page says that, along with several entries in the spec sheet.
Then, on page 6 lists absolute maximum.  12.6V (I was .1V off).  To me, that's
awfully close.  I chose not to go there, especially when 9V gave me what I
wanted in the first place.

In many ways and places, I've learned not to get too close to the maximum
rating of devices.
---------------------------------------
(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
KB4EMF / ex JF2DKG

    On Thursday, March 26, 2020, 4:48:25 PM EDT, Charles Steinmetz
<csteinm...@yandex.com> wrote:

 Taka Kamiya wrote:

> According to the datasheet, AD8007's absolute max is 12.5V.  It's a bit scary
> to go to 12V.

Not at all.  Look at the first page of the datasheet, which recommends
supplies from 5v to 12v.  I've deployed thousands of them running at 12v
(usually, +/- 6v) with superb reliability.

That said, today I use modern CFB amps with 36v supply ratings for these
jobs, and if I had a Z10000 I would certainly retrofit it with one
without a second thought.  There is no substitute for headroom!

Best regards,

Charles