On 5/12/20 10:18 AM, paul swed wrote:
OK its a reverse mini 9 pin. It will be expensive I suspect as its mil.
Or just find some pins stick them in with wires for temp.

Is it a MicroD? There are some inexpensive plastic connectors that are compatible (I can't remember the part number, but if they are MicroD, I'll track it down). You might check Omnetics, too.

If the cover can be removed potentially much more insight can be gained.
Given at this point they are worthless. No harm or foul in diving in.
Potentially you can at least find ground on the pins.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL