Hi

So, *assuming* there is no other ADC on the board ….

DC performance of the STM8 ADC’s is somewhere in the 8 to 9 bit range as far
as ENOB with significant averaging. For the sake of simplicity, let’s say they
*do*
make it to 10 bits.

But … do we get the 10 bits?

The range on the meter is 33V. The reference to the DAC is (likely) 5V. You
just lost
nearly 3 bits from that scale mismatch.  At the 5V level, you would be running
just over
7 of your (ideal) 10 bits.

Net result is that you are trying to check a 16 bit gizmo with a not quite 8
bit device.

Bob