Just rechecked everything as the system seems far to good to be true. Yet
everything is actually correct. It is drifting fast compared to the TBolt.
But its very small. I am still in the 1.5-1.7ns range after 2 hours and 43
minutes. I believe by calculation that 1.5 E-13. That makes no sense.
Simply taking 1.5ns/9,780 seconds.
Regards
Paul.