On 2020-12-03 01:51, jan.catry...@gmail.com wrote:
I had a Trimble thunderbolt running the whole summer and when checking
today, it seems I lost satellite tracking.

It is worth trying a different antenna. The lack of antenna alarm in the monitor program indicates that the amplifier in the antenna has not failed completely, at least not in a way that causes it to stop drawing current, or draw too much current, but lack of satellites tracked would seem to indicate something in the front end RF chain. Antenna is the easiest to check. If not the antenna then possibly the front end RF amplifier was damaged, but I've never looked into how difficult that would be to change. Hopefully just a damaged antenna from a summer thunderstorm or similar.

-- Chris Caudle