Dana,

Just an FYI. Apparently, there are knockoff clone copies of the TinySA out there. (Yes, making a knockoff clone of a $50 spectrum analyzer is a thing, go figure!)

Apparently, these have substandard performance, and a host of issues/concerns. I ran into this on the TinySA web site. They have some hints on how to detect if you have a clone or not. Might be worth looking into to see if you have a sub-par copy.

Dan

On 1/16/2021 12:00 PM, time-nuts-requ...@lists.febo.com wrote:
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 05:45:19 -0600
From: Dana Whitlow<k8yumdoo...@gmail.com>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
        <time-nuts@lists.febo.com>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Leakage, tinySA

Another data point:  My newly-received TinySA has a big birdie at 10 MHz,
which is a
disappointment since I had hoped to use the unit as a sniffer to track down
leaks in my
10 MHz distribution system.  This birdie in the TinySA persists even when
nothing is
connected to the input and does not vary in amplitude when I move around
the house,
or with time while I'm sitting still with the unit.

I, too, received no manual.

Dana