From: "DM" <dgmin...@mediacombb.net>
To: time-nuts@lists.febo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 4:42:55 PM
Subject: FE-5680A Calibrator program by Bob Campbell VK4XV

I've run across several references to a FE-5680A Calibrator program by Bob
Campbell VK4XV, but searches for it have been quite unfruitful. Does anyone
have a link to it, or know how to get in touch with Bob Campbell? I've searched
for his web site, but it seems to have gone into never-never land.

Thanks for any help,
DaveM