I used a monitoring website that tracks website status to see what information it had about tinyupload.com.  It showed down for more than a week.

Also Archive.org grabbed the tinyupload page offer to download heatherx11.zip, but not the contents.  Sad it had php garbage obscuring the actual file.

If the project is open source gitlab has full facilities for such projects, maybe the owner would consider putting it there.  A project I just joined went there with our project, no costs.

thanks
Jim