Hello Time-Nuts,

This year the European Frequency & Time Seminar (EFTS) will take place as a
real live seminar from June 28th to July 2nd in Besancon/France.
It is expected that travel restrictions are gone, or almost gone, and people
are free to come to Besancon at minimum or no risk. The EFTS will be a regular
seminar, as in the tradition.
The EFTS is a no-profit intensive full-week seminar intended to provide
education and training with lectures and lab sessions. It targets the broadest
audience: Engineers, Ph.D. students, post-docs, young scientists, newcomers,
etc.
I have attached the week schedule. More details can be found on the website
http://efts.eu/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=current:00_start.

This year I will have the pleasure to give the paper on quartz oscillators on
Monday @ 14:40 h.
I would be very glad to meet other Time-Nuts there in person.

Best regards
Bernd Neubig