Bob, that could be -- the R-1051 rings a bell. Found this page with lots of info: http://www.navy-radio.com/rcvrs/r1051.htm

But the part numbers they show for the frequency standard are very different than this one, so I'm not sure.

John
----

On 6/6/21 11:35 AM, Bob kb8tq wrote:
Hi

Sounds a lot like the sort of thing you would see in an R-1051 or similar
military
gear from the late 1950’s or 1960’s.  The labeling does not sound right for an
assembly out of a piece of HP gear.

Bob