This is indeed the frequency standard from the 5110A synthesizer driver. A few
years ago I scanned and posted the manual for it on BAMA from where you can
download it. I first encountered this marvelous instrument when I was an EE
student in the late 1960's and was absolutely blown away by it. I wrote my
final year thesis in 1970 on frequency synthesizers and the direct synthesis
technology in the 5100A figured prominently. Compared to the other RF signal
generators if the day it was way ahead!

Years later I am lucky enough to have a 5100A/5110A combo here and it works
beautifully. I had to replace an immolated  SRD with a varactor as described in
the prc68 web page which is a story in itself, and it hasn't missed a beat
since. The synthesizer has provision for computer control of the push button
functions so the frequency can be switched very rapidly by software. I have the
connectors and suitable cable but have never got around to building a suitable
interface. More modern equipment superseded it but I'm very pleased to have one
still working.

73, Morris Odell VK3DOC
Locked down in Melbourne, Australia