On 28/06/2021 21:56, lstosk...@cox.net wrote:
Thanks guys.  Opened a lot of things to think of.  Makes me wonder how I get
any results from a north facing window with the UV coating!  Will work out
something.  N0UU

Maybe an antenna in the loft might produce better results? Check it with your (Android) phone/tablet which can display the signal strengths.

You could consider using something which sticks to the outside of the window if the attenuation is too great? Cable through a small hole, or where the window opens?

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk