Yes, John.

The display that I get with the Sims's configuration is so pleasant that I want to use it. But that configuration is hidden behind the TCP/IP address. I did make my own configuration but the final aspect is poor. (AAMOF, I am lazzy; or I've more interesting things to do?).

Greetings from Portugal.

Antonio (CT1TE)