All, a few replies at once...

I seemed to remember higher elevation masks than have been recommended, in the 20 or 30 degree range. However the comments seem to be quite low, 7 to 10 to start with.

Dana,
Trying multiple masks is certainly a good idea. I don't really have another good reference to compare to currently. Maybe this is something I can 'squeeze' out of the GPSDO DAC value log or GPS to OCXO phase logs or similar.

Hal,
I'm not sure that that finger is/was. I restarted LH this last night and another similar finger appeared this morning.

Maybe a reflection form a roof??? The unit is mounted on an aluminum mast about 3' above the peak of the roof. I have a 70' tower due south about 100' away. Maybe something from that.

Once the unit is done running the survey I'll restart LH again and see if that pops up again.

Ryan,

The antenna is similar to this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/393675152635

I don't know if the exact unit I have it still available. It's been sitting on the shelf for few years now. (I suspect they're all the same, or similar). I believe several others on this list have experience with these import antennas also.

Thanks,
Dan