Skip,

I’m envious! Fantastic write up, and I look forward to updates. I find it
fascinating that the once-master clock for the DSN was constructed using
techniques familiar—at least for the electronics package—to most amateur radio
folks.

What does the future hold for this unit? Is it going to live at the University
of Colorado, or are you hoping it can eventually be “surplused”?

- Keelan