I just acquired my second Bodnar GPSDO, a single frequency model.  I have the two frequency model already.  They don't do 1pps.  They are sold in the US by Airspy but I have had better luck buying from SDR-Kits in the UK.  Not much difference in price, they are friendlier and the delivery is just as fast.

Wes  N7WS.