Hi

The typical answer to this issue is to first try to clean up the supply to the
DAC. If that does not fix the issue, you likely need a better DAC. Unless the
TCXO has a crazy large tune range, rational parts should be able to do the job.
If the TCXO has a crazy large range then maybe a different TCXO is the answer.

You can measure this or that to confirm / deny that the problem exists here or
there in the circuit. An audio analyzer that gets down to a bit under 1 Hz
should
be able to tell you what’s what. Various sound card based approaches likely
would be “good enough” ( yes, ground loops will be fun to take care of ….)

Bob