Hi, Lords of Time!

(Been a lurker for many years, just know too little to add but am always fascinated by your discussions. It almost reads like theological discursions at some points, it gets into such fine and abstruse points!)

I think it's about time to retire my old former cell site GPSDO.

Technology has improved and I'm thinking of setting up a Raspberry Pi based ntp server for the local devices. (I also have some spare Pi's, so...)

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good solid Pi/GPSDO setup and code for such a purpose? Something like Leo's device but, of course, much cheaper?

TIA,

      Lee