Hi

If you have any ceramic capacitors in the mix, they are often microphonic.
The X7R versions are typically the best “high C” types. NPO’s normally are
completely non-microphonic. Other non-ceramic caps should be ok, but
who knows.

Roughly speaking, 1 nV / Hz should be low enough to not matter. Since all
these specs are “typical” one never knows quite what this or that part may
be doing. You *should* see a drop putting in a 1 nV in place of a 5 nV.

Bob