Hi Guus, I have configured both routers with this howto:
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/examples/bridging/ Both Tinc Server starts and both connects but it tell me the next error when I try to execute the tinc-up script: r...@vpn-01:/etc/tinc# ./tinc-up ifconfig: SIOCSIFADDR: No such device interface vpn does not exist! ifconfig: SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such device r...@vpn-01:/etc/tinc# The tinc-up script contain this: #!/bin/sh ifconfig vpn 0.0.0.0 brctl addif br-lan vpn ifconfig vpn up Some details: ---------------------------------------------------- r...@vpn-01:/etc/tinc# Already connected to SedeA Sending PING to SedeA (192.168.1.2 port 2246): 8 Sending 2 bytes of metadata to SedeA (192.168.1.2 port 2246) Flushing 2 bytes to SedeA (192.168.1.2 port 2246) Got PONG from SedeA (192.168.1.2 port 2246): 9 Got PING from SedeA (192.168.1.2 port 2246): 8 Sending PONG to SedeA (192.168.1.2 port 2246): 9 Sending 2 bytes of metadata to SedeA (192.168.1.2 port 2246) Flushing 2 bytes to SedeA (192.168.1.2 port 2246) ---------------------------------------------------- It is not started the interface "vpn": ---------------------------------------------------- r...@vpn-01:/etc/tinc# ifconfig br-lan Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:25:9C:63:FB:DF inet addr:10.15.30.10 Bcast:10.15.30.255 Mask:255.255.254.0 UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1 RX packets:108706 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0 TX packets:1882 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0 collisions:0 txqueuelen:0 RX bytes:7895148 (7.5 MiB) TX bytes:295140 (288.2 KiB) eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:25:9C:63:FB:DF UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1 RX packets:117548 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0 TX packets:5527 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0 collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 RX bytes:11277606 (10.7 MiB) TX bytes:1321298 (1.2 MiB) Interrupt:4 eth0.0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:25:9C:63:FB:DF UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1 RX packets:116992 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0 TX packets:3346 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0 collisions:0 txqueuelen:0 RX bytes:9106814 (8.6 MiB) TX bytes:1145077 (1.0 MiB) eth0.1 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:25:9C:63:FB:DF inet addr:192.168.1.1 Bcast:192.168.1.255 Mask:255.255.255.0 UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1 RX packets:562 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0 TX packets:2186 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0 collisions:0 txqueuelen:0 RX bytes:55634 (54.3 KiB) TX bytes:130355 (127.2 KiB) lo Link encap:Local Loopback inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0 UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1 RX packets:1303 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0 TX packets:1303 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0 collisions:0 txqueuelen:0 RX bytes:132332 (129.2 KiB) TX bytes:132332 (129.2 KiB) r...@vpn-01:/etc/tinc# ---------------------------------------------------- So, the interface "vpn" is not associated to the bridge: ---------------------------------------------------- r...@vpn-01:/etc/tinc# brctl show bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces br-lan 8000.00259c63fbdf yes eth0.0 r...@vpn-01:/etc/tinc# ---------------------------------------------------- Do I need install something? Best Regards, Ramses -----Mensaje original----- De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Guus Sliepen Enviado el: jueves, 04 de febrero de 2010 20:23 Para: [email protected] Asunto: Re: Can I pass 802.1q (VLAN tagged) through a VPN Tinc inHUB/Switch mode?. On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 08:10:04PM +0100, Ramses II wrote: > I need pass 802.1q through a VPN between two offices. > > I have mounted a WRT54GL, with OpenWRT firmware, conected to a switch trunk > port in both offices. > > In the switch of the first office I have created five tagged VLANs and I > need pass these VLAN to the second offices where it has created it too. > > Can I do this with Tinc in HUB/Switch mode? Yes. > Can you help me with the configuration with WRT54GL? It doesn't seem WRT54GL specific to me. > I will follow this guide "http://www.tinc-vpn.org/examples/bridging/". I think it should just work if you set up bridging like in that example. If not, let us know. -- Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards, Guus Sliepen <[email protected]> _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
