Dear Guus and Albi,
thank you for a prompt responses!

Guus, i got it, but... can there be more than one node with the same public 
key? OpenVPN allows this for example, one pub/priv key pair per many clients. I 
know it's a security compromise, but servers are usually controllable and 
secured PCs.

Albi, your solution, given what Guus has said, means that 3 key pairs need to 
be created at the beginning corresponding to three server/dns records, right? 
I.e. if i do not want to change client config files, i need to move each 
server's key pair to the new server if i decide to change it?

BTW, can tinc handle multiple connections between nodes? I.e. if 2 nodes 
connect to each other using 2+ links, i.e. different ports on one IP or 2 
different IPs.

-- 
Best regards,
 Vladislav                            mailto:[email protected]

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to